Photos by LSK Photography
Hey there gorgeous!
Isn't my photographer a little diamond? She came to my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday night to take some snaps before our meal. I am so so happy with how they turned out :) We had such a fab night and it was great to have John home for it. He headed back to London this morning and ofc it's never easy to say goodbye but I'll be over to London really soon :)
Back to normality today with my exercise routine after a weekend of treats and drinks. I headed to Fitnessworx first thing this morning to kick my ass in gear for the week. They have such a great range of classes guys and all of them are pay as you go which is a huge benefit for those who can't commit to full memberships. Look into it :)
Off to walk Molly now. Have a fab evening!
Morning gorgeous :)
Happy weekend! Here was yesterday's look for lunching and shopping. I popped into the gals at Cari's Closet in town (so happy they'e now in Cork, YAY) and picked up my outfit for tonight. It's my nanny and granddad's 50th wedding anniversary so ofc we're marking the super special occasion over a yummy meal and some drinks and dancing. I'm really looking forward to it :)
I'm heading into town for the afternoon for lunch with John before I get my hair done. I really want to buy a new pair of trainers too so I think I'll pick them up today. Have a fab Saturday :*
Cape and heels/Cari's Closet, Jeans/Primark, Sunglasses/ASOS (here).
Hey there beauty :)
Happy Thursday! I hope you can all enjoy this beautiful weather at some stage today. It's just so glorious :) Here is yesterday's look shot by my lovely boyfriend who is home from the UK for 5 days! YAY! We're having such a fab time so far catching up, eating and drinking. We had a few drinks last night to mark my brother's last night in Ireland as he jetted off to Vancouver this morning. Have a ball big bro :)
I'm off to get my nails done now which I cannot wait for! They are in dire need of some tlc. Heading out for a meal tonight guys but I'll keep you posted with some snaps :*
1. Are you named after anyone? Yep I sure am. My Mom named me after Yves Saint Laurent, the fashion designer. Isn't that crazy? Fashion junkie since birth :P
2. When was the last time you cried? Hmmm, I cried the other night feeling sorry for myself about having colitis.
3. Do you have kids? Nope!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes, I would like to think so :)
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No not really, I don't really 'get' sarcasm.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I don't know I am terrified of heights! But maybe at some stage of my life I'll take the plunge!
7. What's your favourite cereal? Probably coco-pops but I never really eat them. I'd feel too guilty having chocolate for breakfast. hehe.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Brows and teeth.
9. What is your eye colour? Green :)
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I hate both! Haha. I don't like scary movies because I'm a chicken but I hate soppy love movies. Action or comedy all day everyday.
11. Favourite smells? Microwave popcorn, melted chocolate and fresh linen :)
12. Summer or winter? Both! I love having a tan and going on a Summer holiday somewhere hot and sipping cocktails by the beach but I also love cosy nights in drinking hot chocolate and Christmas markets.
13. Computer or television? Computer! (confessions of a blogaholic)
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? My J1 trip to Ocean City in America for 3 months during college.
15. Do you have any special talents? I did ballet for 10 years when I was younger. I'm also the best driver ever :P My friends will tell you!
16. Where were you born? Dublin, Ireland :)
17. What are your hobbies? I love walking and exercising, shopping (of course), travelling and going to the cinema.
18. Do you have any pets? Yep, one pooch called Molly. She's 8 years old and she is adorable.
19. Favourite movie? Ohh this is so tough. I love so many but currently at the top of my list are Divergent and Insurgent. So amazing!
20. Do you have any siblings? 1 sister who's 22 and my brother is 27.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? An astronaut. Juuust kidding, a super duper blogger ofc.
Boyfriend Shirt/Asos (here), Trousers/Only, Shoes/Zara (last season), Sunglasses/Primark, Bag/Forever21.
So here is what I looked like yesterday :) I love a big baggy shirt over skinny jeans or leather trousers. So comfy yet chic looking. Happy Sunday by the way! Hope you're all enjoying the weekend. I had a really long lie on this morning but I still feel tried, maybe sleeping longer is worse sometimes. Anyway I'm heading out now with the girls for the afternoon. We haven't decided what we want to do yet but something nice and chilled, of course, involving food of some sort :)
Chat later lovelies :*