1.Glendalough, 2.Greystones to Bray Walk, 3.Howth Cliff Walk, 4.Phoenix Park, 5.Dollymount Strand.
1. Glendalough- A little bit further out but if you have a car and are up for a little Sunday adventure to Wicklow, then I couldn't recommend it enough.
2. Greystones to Bray- A great cliff walk with fab sea views. The path is well maintained and you can return by light rail (DART) to the start point if you're felling a little exhausted at the end.
3. Howth Cliff Walk- A definite favourite of mine on a sunny day in Dublin. Views don't get much better than this! You can roam about the cliff freely but just be careful as there are no barriers near the cliff edge. But If, like me, you're looking for one hell of a photo, then this is the place to go!
4. Phoenix Park- Such a gorgeous walk but an even better cycle. Rent some bikes at the main entrance (5 euro for 1 hour or 10 euro for 3) and enjoy the park in all it's glory. Keep an eye out for 500 deer within the park. They're absolutely beautiful and you can feed them carrots or apples :)
5. Dollymount strand- a 5 kilometres long stretch of sandy beach and dunes on the island's eastern shore. Nothing beats a sea breeze! Located in beautiful Clontarf, why not grab a bite to eat afterwards in one of the gorgeous local restaurants.
1. Travel with Air Canada direct from Dublin. It's a comfortable 10 hour journey with in-flight movies, food and drinks inclusive. The staff on board are super friendly too :)
2. Bag yourself an amazing Airbnb for the duration of your stay. There are so many gorgeous high-rise apartments in Vancouver with insane views of the city!
3. Rent a car and take the Ferry to Victoria Island. From there you can drive around the beautiful island and make some pit stops along the way. Fishermans wharf, Butchart Gardens & Victoria city centre were my favourites!
4. Walk across the colourful Pride pedestrian crossings in Davie Village (& of course take a zillion photos!).
5. Enjoy mini slider burgers and a frozen peach Bellini at Cactus Club restaurant The most delicious spot in Vancity for food and cocktails.
6. Rent a bike and enjoy the ride around Stanley park.
7. Make a trip to Squamish and take the Sea to Sky Gondola. Enjoy the most spectacular scenery from 885 metres above sea level! Passes are 37 dollars and it will be money well spent. Views don't get much better than this!
8. Make it your business to visit the outdoor Scandinave spa in Whistler, such a relaxing, peaceful place. It's right in the heart of British Columbia nature & talking is strictly forbidden! Rates vary depending on treatments, massages etc but basic admission to the baths is 60 dollars.
9. Shop! There are loads of fab shopping streets and centres in Vancouver. Metropoils at Metrotown was my personal favourite. Tonnes of fabulous boutiques and restaurants under one roof :)