Welcome back to Blogmas day 4. Seeing as how we are fully in hype of all things Christmas and festivities, I thought it would be the perfect time to share with you some of my favourite bars in Dublin. Who doesn't love catching up over a a few drinks or a yummy cocktail with friends and family this time of year. So, whether you live in Dublin or you're visiting throughout the holidays, here are a few of my favourite spots!
1. The Westbury hotel; Such a gorgeous place to relax, unwind and enjoy one of their many delicious cocktails. They also have the most beautiful Christmas decorations and serve mini glasses of champagne with your drinks order which is such a lovely touch!
2. Pichet; I love this cosy little bar right by my office. It's the loveliest restaurant with a bar at the front for you to chill and watch the world go by. They also do the most amazing tropical cocktail called the copper mug which I would highly recommend if you want to feel like you're on holidays :)
3. The Mint bar in the Westin Hotel- Another lovely cosy bar downstairs in the Westin Hotel. They specialise in the most unusually wonderful cocktails with a full history behind each one. They often have jazz music or live singers playing at the weekends too.
4. The OAK bar right by Dublin's city hall is another lively spot and a favourite of mine for a G&T.
5. The Stella Theatre- Not only is this the BEST movie experience ever but on the top floor there is a vintage piano bar where you can enjoy some beverages before your movie starts. Genius :)
6. Marcels- One of my favourite bars in town! It has the best of both worlds- a gorgeous glam restaurant in one half and a cosy pub on the other side with wooden stools and an open fire. Not to mention their beautiful outdoor terrace.
7. The Dylan Hotel- these guys serve the BEST Christmas themed chocolate cocktails you will ever taste in your life! The Dylan has a full menu dedicated to hot chocolate cocktails that are out of this world! They also have the 12 cocktails of Christmas menu so it’s definitely a place to visit this time of year.
Another few favourites of mine that I don't have photos of (just yet) are:
1. Alfies upstairs bar is super glam and they serve the best strawberry daiquiri's in town!
2. Lemon and Duke is another cosy bar with great atmosphere and a great G&T.
3. Harry's On The Green is a great spot for bar nibbles, pub grub and yummy cocktails.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post :) I'll have a few more similar types coming soon throughout the month.
Ciao for now,