Lifestyle Swaps With Vegified
Hope you're all having a great week so far.
As some of you may have seen from my recent social posts, I have partnered up with newest juice drink in town, Vegified. I'm so excited to work alongside of them over the next 8 weeks as it will give me the kickstart I need towards a healthier, balanced lifestyle.
Vegified comes in 4 delish flavours including; strawberry & beetroot (my personal favourite), cucumber & lime, pumpkin ginger & orange and bell pepper & orange. Each 300ml bottle of goodness contains 6 vitamins; Vitamin C, Niacin, B6, B1, Biotin and B12. This is such a great substitute for my diet as opposed to a fizzy drink which I am guilty of reaching for on the go.
These compact bottles are ideal for popping in your handbag and ensuing you're getting in the good stuff everyday as part of a balanced diet. Finally a veggie juice drink I love :)
As part of our campaign, I have also been set to a very exciting challenge. Over the next 8 weeks I will be carrying out some healthier lifestyle swaps and incorporating them into my everyday routine. They're super easy and very achievable. Baby steps in the right direction coming into Summer :) I will leave a list of the swaps that I will be carrying out below and I would LOVE if you guys joined me on this journey.
Each week I will be sharing on my social sites the newest swap so let me know if you're joining in :) Let's do it!
1. Swap a sprinkle of sugar on your breakfast cereal for a topping of fresh or dried fruit, which counts towards one of your 5 A DAY.
2. With the warmer weather fast approaching, why not make your own mini popsicles? It's simple. Just stick some strawberries (or whatever fruit you like) in the freezer and snack on them a few hours later—it's like eating bite-sized Popsicles with no added sugar!
3. When stress strikes, don't grab a tub of ice cream for comfort. Try dimming the lights and meditating for as little as five minutes—it's totally calming.
4. Who loves berries? If you do, then you'll love this week's swap. I'm making the swap by reaching for berries instead of jelly sweets. It's the perfect snack!
5. Craving a mid-day snack? Have some chopped up veggie sticks like cucumber and hummus at the ready and reach for that instead of a chocolate bar.
6. Instead of eating your lunch in doors, take your food away from the desk & go for a stroll for some fresh air and head space.
7. Is spaghetti Bolognese one of your favourite dishes to cook in the evening? I'm swapping pasta for veggies this week. For a lighter alternative that's just as delicious, try adding courgette noodles instead of pasta.
8. Preparation is key! When you know you have a busy day ahead, prepare some chopped veg in a zip lock bag and pop it into your handbag to snack on throughout the day.
Wish me luck girls :) I'm excited to give this my best shot. Let's smash it!
This blog post was sponsored in collaboration with Vegified.