When in... Los Angeles
1. Stay at Venice On The Beach Hotel. The location is absolutely fab with the beach right on your door step! There are plentiful shops and restaurants & the he rooms are super clean & spacious. The staff are so helpful and accommodating in every way. I had such a pleasant stay :) Head to the website to find out more here.
2.Have brunch at the famous Beverly Hill Hotel. Such a fab and girly experience. The decor is so beautiful and the food is gorgeous! Especially the peach iced tea. Yummy!
3. Rent a bike and cycle to Santa Monica Pier. Such a glorious bike ride along the beach and of course, the destination is perfection. Lock up your bike safely and head for a bit to eat in some of the delicious food stalls along the pier.
4. Pack your gym gear and hike up to the Hollywood sign. Exercise doesn't get much better than that! Once you reach the top, you'll see the most amazing views from the Hollywood hills.
5. Catch the sunset. Nothing comes close to the golden coast.
6. If (like me) you have a major sweet tooth, enjoy the best cupcake you'll ever have from Sprinkles cupcake ATM. The experience of ordering it is half the fun :)
7. There are SO many amazing murals around LA so make sure you head to Melrose Avenue and get snap happy! Ultimate Instagram goals!
8. Of course, you couldn't leave LA without hitting the mother-ship that is.. In-N-Out Burger!
9. Brunch like a queen at the Butcher's Daughter in Abbot Kinney. Everything on the menu is healthy, fresh and gluten free. Not to mention the dreamy interiors!