When in... Las Vegas
1. Stay at Caesars Palace. The suites are absolutely out of this world and the views from the higher floors are amazing! The pool area is so fabulous as well as the cocktails and pool bar food. We spent 4 nights here and it was the trip of a life time!
2. Pre-book your tickets to gigs and pool parties. We went to see David Guetta, Calvin Harris and Afro Jack. Wet republic pool party at the MGM hotel was one of my favourite days. Drinks here were expensive so be prepared for the day and budget a little bit more.
3. Watch the fountains and listen to the fantastic music at night outside the Bellagio hotel. It's everything you expect from Vegas and more :)
4. Spend an afternoon wandering about the main strip visiting the other amazing hotels. Take it all in :) New York New York, Paris and the Venetian are all so cool and worth a visit!
5. Take that Instagram snap underneath the Vegas sign. It has to be done! It's a little bit further out so grab a quick taxi and get snap happy.