When in... NYC
1. Stay at the Club Quarters hotel, Midtown Manhattan. The hotel is the perfect location, the staff are SO friendly (especially the front of house, Terrence) and the rooms are really nice and spacious with free wifi! Find out all the info you need here.
2. Head straight to the top of the Rockefeller Centre. The entry fee is 30 dollars per person and the views are outstanding! From the observation deck you will experience the best views of New York city!
3. Rent a boat at the Loeb Boathouse and row your way to the heart of the Central Park lake. The fee is 15 dollars per hour, its so much fun & super romantic :)
4. Enjoy a rooftop cocktail at the Refinery Hotel in the garment district. There's a great buzz every night not to mention the insane view of the Chrysler building!
5. Walk across the Brooklyn bridge. It's such a bucket-list moment that you have to tick off! The only time you should ever look back in life is when you're half way across the Brooklyn bridge. NYC looks so sweet!
6. Visit the 9/11 memorial. It's absolutely amazing what they have done to remember everyone lost in the tragedy ‚ù§
7. Shop! When in New York, you have to make a trip to Macy's. It's my absolute favourite! I also love Century 21 for a seriously good designer bargain.
8. Head to Time Square at midnight. There's no place like it :)