1. Fly Ryanair direct to beauvais airport. Flights are super cheap and the return bus into Paris city centre (port Malloit) is about €24. Buses run according to flight times so there will always be one scheduled to your flight time.
2. Stay at the hotel louvre Piemont. Rooms were super spacious & the location is great, within a 10 minute walk to the louvre, Galerie Lafayette and lots of bars and restaurants. Check out more information on their website here.
3. Have dinner and some of the best cocktails at Pink Mamma restaurant. We were also brought downstairs to an amazing secret speakeasy bar called No Entry so it’s definitely worth mentioning it to the staff when you walk in. Check out the menu here.
4. A trip to Paris wouldn’t be complete without ticking off all of the main tourist attractions. We took a bunch of photos at Rue de l’universite which is one of the best places to take photos of the Eiffel Tower. If you keep walking for about 10 minutes along the street (it’s quite a long one), you’ll spot some beautiful buildings and of course the tower amongst them in all its glory.
5. If you stay at the hotel mentioned above, head to baguetts cafe. Their pastries are cooked fresh every morning and according to this girls, they serve some damn good coffee! (I’m more of a tea drinker myself).
6. Head to Galerie Lafayette for a look at their amazing Christmas decorations! They also have a rooftop bar called ice which were unfortunately closed for a private party while we were there but you can still check out the roof top terrace and admire the pretty amazing views of the Eiffel Tower.
7. If you’re in the vicinity of the Louvre, head to Café Le Nemours and treat yourself to a hot chocolate. Hands down the best I’ve ever had and I’ve had A LOT of hot chocolates in my life time, haha.