1. Fly direct with Aer Lingus Regional from Dublin airport. In just over one hour you could be touching down in Scotland! With fares to Edinburgh starting at just 34.99 euro it's a city-break not to be missed. Check out all the flight info here.
2. Book the Eden Locke apartments/hotel. A brand new complex in the heart of the city centre and one of the nicest places I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. Not to mention the interior goals! Find out more on their website here.
3. Of course, a trip to Edinburgh wouldn't be complete without a visit to the spectacular castle. Make sure to stick around for the canon shooting at 1pm. (Everyday bar Sunday's).
4. Do the night time ghost tour. It's so much fun and really spooky too. An absolute must!
5. Papii is amazing for breakfast and brunch. The sausage and bacon roll is delish as well as the white chocolate scones, Yum!
6. If you're a burger monster like me then Bread Meats Bread is the place for you. A perfect casual spot for epic burgers, fries and beer.
7. Hula juice bar is another gorgeous little cafe with a Californian style menu serving fresh juices and acai bowls. Ideal for cooling down on a warm Summer's day.
8. Head to the rooftop of Harvey Nichols after a spot of shopping for a champagne Bellini. They have a gorgeous outdoor terrace too with a fantastic view of the city.
9. Explore the beautiful cobble streets of Dean Village. A little hidden gem about 15 minutes walk from the main city centre.
10. Tigerlily's, conveniently located right next door to the Eden Locke apartments, is a great spot in town for cocktails. I hear mojitos are their speciality!
11. Eat ALL of the shortbread biscuits! Hey, when in Scotland :)
Don't forget to check out my Edinburgh travel Vlog on YouTube here!
Thank you to Aer Lingus Regional, Eden Locke and This Is Edinburgh for organising and accommodating this wonderful trip.