In these terms and conditions the following definitions apply “Love Lauren” means Love Lauren Ltd a registered company registration number 529987 having its Registered Office at 28 Monswood, Clarkes Hill, Rochestown, Cork t/a Love Lauren “The Company” means Love Lauren Ltd., a limited liability company registration number 529987 having its Registered Office at 28 Monswood, Clarkes Hill, Rochestown, Cork. “Member” means any person who has completed and submitted the online registration form to the company and whose registration has been accepted by the company. Registered members have access to the full range of services available on the website www.lovelauren.eu to include access to “Sell your Stuff”, “Lauren’s Boutique” and “Girl Talk” a members chat room forum.. “Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions and any additions, amendments or variations thereto. References in the terms and conditions to the singular will include the plural and vice versa and references to the masculine gender will include references to the feminine gender. These Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the membership registration process operated online.
The company reserves the right to vary and revoke the terms and conditions from time to time should the company consider variation necessary or desirable for the regulation of the affairs of the company and the conduct of its members. The company will notify members of such changes or variations, additions or amendments to the terms and conditions by posting the revised terms and conditions to the website www.lovelauren.eu and once the revised terms have been posted on the website by the company such changes, amendments, additions or variations are binding on the registered members.
The terms and conditions will be governed by the Laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
An individual is obliged to complete the Company’s online registration process before he/she may be admitted as a registered member of the website. Each individual must be a registered member before he/she can access Lauren’s boutique, girl talk or sell your stuff. Acceptance of a person as a registered member is at the discretion of the company. The company reserves the right to expel from memberships or suspend an individual’s membership at his exclusive discretion if in the company’s reasonable opinion the conduct of the member concerned on the website and in particular within the chat room forum may be considered injurious to the character of the website or a breach of the membership terms and conditions or the terms and conditions for the chat room. Any member expelled will cease forthwith to be a registered user member of the website. Membership is not transferrable.
Individuals seeking to be registered as new members agree and accept that they may not use services if under the age of 18 or if the individual is not able to form a legally binding contract. Members accept and acknowledge that they are solely responsible to give notice to the company of any change to their home address, e-mail address or shipping address. Members acknowledge and accept that all online sales will be dispatched to the shipping address inputted by members. The onus and responsibility lies on the member for keeping his/her registration details up to date. The company may communicate with a member by electronic mail (e-mail). By providing an e-mail address to the company when registering for membership, the member consents to receiving e-mail communications from the company including notices pursuant to these terms and conditions and including e-mail confirmation when successful orders are made. The member also accepts the risks that e-mail may not be secure and may not be a secure and confidential means of communication and the company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a member by e-mail. The website will at times remain the property of the company and subject to the company’s copy right. Any dispute as to meanings of these terms and conditions shall be referred to a director of the company for determination in the first instance and the reasonable interpretation by a director of these terms and conditions is final.
LOVE LAUREN LIMITED a registered company, registration number 529987 having its Registered Office at 28 Monswood, Clarkes Hill, Rochestown, Cork (hereinafter also referred to as “we” or “us”) is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to WWW.LOVELAUREN.EU. Please read the following privacy statement to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us.
By using this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Information we collect from you When you register as a member of our website or order products on WWW.LOVELAUREN.EU you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, such as your login details, password, name and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
Use of your Information We use your information to supply you with goods or services ordered by you, to bill you and to contact you about an order. We also analyse information provided by you and others to help us administer support and improve our business.
We may use your information to contact you to tell you about important changes or developments to the website or our services or to obtain your views on our services. The information you provide to us will be held on our computers.
Disclosure to other people We will never sell or rent your details to a third party IP Addresses An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer automatically when you use the internet. When you visit a particular web page in www.lovelauren.eu our service logged your IP address. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address will also be used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Chat Room : The Girl Talk forum is intended to be used as a place to discuss fashion and beauty topics. The service is only available to registered account users of www.lovelauren.eu. We reserve the right to delete or remove any content posted in the forum and terminate/suspend any users who are found to be in breach of the terms and conditions of use without notice.
Data Retention: We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires. Changing your Information You are entitled to see the information we hold about you. If you wish to see this information, please contact us at [email protected] or by completing the “contact me” box on our webpages. You are responsible for maintaining up to date contact information on your member login page.
Changes to our Privacy Statement: Any changes to our Privacy Statement in the future will be posted to the website and, where appropriate, through e-mail notification.
1. THIS AGREEMENT is effective from the 10th upon acceptance by new users. By assessing and using this website, you confirm that you have read, understood and accept the terms of this Agreement and confirm that you agree to abide by these terms when you use this website. If you do not agree to all of these terms, you should not use this website.
2. These terms and conditions form part of our agreement with you for the use of this website and by assessing and using this website you indicate that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by these terms and conditions on each occasion you utilise and access this website. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions or any of them you should not use the website
3. Love Lauren Limited a registered company registration number 529987 having its Registered Office at 28 Monswood, Clarkes Hill, Rochestown, Cork (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) reserves the right at the Company’s discretion and without being under any obligation to provide reasons or notice to reject, delete, remove any content posted or amend any content posted by you without notice to you. The Company reserves the right to monitor and review all content submitted or published on any of the pages of the website www.lovelauren.eu at any time.
4. You agree and confirm that you will provide up-to-date current and accurate information when creating an advertisement. You are responsible for the content and any advertisements which you submit or publish on the Company’s website. You are responsible for the accuracy and information contained and any such advertisements or content published or submitted on the Company’s website. You accept and agree that the onus is on you to update information provided to our website in the event of any changes.
5. You accept and agree that the Company does not guarantee the accuracy or correctness of content published on this website since we do not control the content published by users. You agree and accept that by using the website you may be exposed to content that is offensive, objectionable or indecent without liability being imposed on us.
6. You agree and accept that you may not use our website and services if you are under the age of 18 or you are not able to form a legally binding contract.
7. You agree and accept that content published and advertisements posted must comply with the laws of Ireland and you agree not to post or publish any contents or ads in violation of the laws in Ireland. of October 2013 for current users and
8. You agree and accept that we have no responsibility whatsoever for the content of any advertisement posted and submitted to our website. You will retain all copyright, database rights and other right title and interest worldwide in and to the content and in and to the advertisements which you publish on our website. Subject to the terms of this Agreement you hereby grant to us a non exclusive irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, fully paid up world wide licence and furthermore you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us and/or the users of this website a non exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, fully paid up world wide licence to use, reproduce, copy, publish, perform, digitally perform, publically display and distribute such content and advertisements.
9. You Warrant that: (a) You will use reasonable skill and care in the provision of the content and advertisements subject to this agreement and under these terms. (b) You are entitled to enter the Agreement and Grant of the licence to use of the content. (c) The content and advertisements does not infringe any third parties, copyright or other intellectual property rights. (d) None of the content or advertisements will be offensive or abusive or of an obscene or pornographic nature or otherwise in violation of any laws. (e)None of the content or advertisements breaches any applicable laws or regulations or codes of practice in Ireland.
10.As a result of the number of sources from which the Company obtains content and advertisements and the nature of electronic distribution via the internet except as set out above all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, although the Company will make reasonable efforts to maintain the availability and accuracy of content, the Company makes no representation that any of the content or advertisements will be accurate, interrupted or error free. The Company is not liable and the Company hereby excludes any liability for the consequences of any inaccuracy, interruptions or errors in the contents or advertisements submitted by you.
11. Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude the Company’s liability for fraudulent mis-representation, death or personal injury resulting from negligence on the part of the Company or the negligence of its agents or employees or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
12. You accept and agree that since the Company does do not have possession of any of the items listed or published in your advertisement(s) and the Company is not involved in the actual transaction, the Company has no control over and the Company does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of any items or contents posted or advertised on www.lovelauren.eu, that truth or accuracy of any content or advertisements posted on www.lovelauren.eu, the truth or accuracy of any feedback or other content posted by registered members of www.lovelauren.eu, the ability of users to sell items, the ability of users to pay for items or that the prospective buyer or prospective seller will actually complete a transaction. You agree and accept and acknowledge that the listing or posting of content or advertisements on our website indicating that an item is for sale does not confirm that any such offer for sale is valid.
13.Given the nature of this website and the number of sources from which content is posted and advertisements are posted the Company’s liability to you in contract, tort or otherwise in relation to these terms and conditions is limited to the total fees paid by you for the 12 month period prior to the action or event giving rise to any such liability however the Company does not exclude or limit liability for fraud or for death or personal injuries resulting from the negligence of the Company or that of its servants or agents.
14.You agree and accept and acknowledge that the Company is not liable for loss of revenue, profits or data or indirect, special or consequential damages arising howsoever in connection with any content or advertisements posted on this website. You agree to immediately inform the Company in the event of any claim made by a third party which you receive in relation to any content or advertisements published on www.lovelauren.eu and to comply with the Company’s reasonable requests in relation to such claims. You may notify the Company by sending an email to [email protected] or by completing the “contact me” box on the webpages of www.lovelauren.eu.
15. You confirm that if you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the Company, its agents and employees from all claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature arising out of or connected with such a dispute.
16. You agree to use the company’s website in accordance with these terms and conditions and you confirm, agree and acknowledge that you will compensate the Company and its agents and employees for any losses or costs including legal fees incurred as a result of a breach by you of these terms and conditions or any violation by you of any law or rights of a third party.
17.No agency, partnership, joint-venture, employee/employer or franchise or franchisee relationship is intended to be created or is in fact created by these terms and conditions. 19. Notices relating to this agreement must be in writing and delivered the Company at its registered office.
18. Notices relating to this agreement must be in writing and delivered the Company at its registered office.
19. A failure or delay to buy the Company to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not be construed or operate as a waiver of that right or remedy nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude the further exercise of that right or remedy.
20.This Agreement may be amended, superseded or cancelled or any of its terms and conditions waived only by written instrument signed by or on behalf of us.
21. Each of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall be construed as independent of every other such provision so that if any provision of this Agreement shall be determined by any quarter, competent authority to be illegal, invalid and/or enforceable then such determination shall not affect any other provision of this agreement all of which other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
22.If a dispute arises, we request that you contact us directly at [email protected] to seek a resolution in the first instance. Thereafter we will consider reasonable requests to resolve the matter through alternative dispute resolutions procedures. This Agreement shall however be governed and constructed in accordance with Irish Law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
1. INTERPRETATON In these conditions of sale: “the Agreement” means the Agreement which has formed when we accept an order from you as provided in clause 3 below The “Company” means Love Lauren Limited a limited company registered in Ireland Registration Number 529987 having its registered office at 28 Monswood, Clarkes Hill, Rochestown, Co. Cork “Customer” or “you” means the a registered member who purchases goods from Lauren’s Boutique at www.lovelauren.eu “Goods” means the goods described in the Email Order Confirmation. “Registered Member” means an individual who has registered as a member via the online registration login at www.lovelauren.eu “Supplier”, “We” or “Us” means Love Lauren Limited; a limited company registered in Ireland Registration Number 529987 having its registered office at 28 Monswood, Clarkes Hill, Rochestown, Co. Cork
2. TERMS OF SALE The display of goods on this website does not constitute an offer to sell them as described or to sell any goods at all. To place an order you are making an offer to buy which incorporates these terms. If we elect to accept your offer, you would be given an order confirmation. We reserve the right to decline any order without giving a reason.
3. ORDERS Orders are only binding when the email order confirmation is received. You should check the order confirmation and notify the supplier of any mistake by e-mail or telephone immediately; otherwise the details stated in order confirmation will apply to the agreement.
4. AVAILIBILITY If you order goods and we accept the order, we reserve the right to notify you at any time before delivery of the unavailability of the particular goods ordered. You can then cancel the agreement and we will refund you all money paid in full. Alternatively, you can accept any equivalent product we offer to you.
5. VAT Unless they are expressly quoted as not including VAT, all prices are inclusive of value added tax and other government taxes or duties.
6. PAYMENT Payment is collected from your credit/debit card via Stripe at the same time that your order confirmation is sent, and before the goods are delivered.
7. DELIVERY We will use reasonable efforts to meet any delivery date, but it should be understood that they are estimates and we are not liable in contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage resulting from them not being met, howsoever caused. Goods are shipped by ordinary post to the delivery address you gave, as stated in the Order Confirmation.
8. TITLE Title to goods orders passes to you when the goods are shipped or if later when you make full payment.
9. INSTALMENTS Where you have ordered more than one item, we may make delivery in one or more instalments
10. YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL If you wish to cancel your Order for any reason and return the goods delivered, the goods must be in their original condition with packaging complete and seals unbroken. You should also include a return note and proof of purchase. You are responsible for the direct cost of returning the goods to us. No refund will be made until the goods are returned to us and in any event no refund will be forthcoming if the goods are not received by us within 30 days of you notifying us of your intention to return them.
11. PRICE AS QUOTED Unless otherwise stated prices quoted are valid only during your browsing session.
12. QUERY AND COMPLAINTS Notification of queries and/or complaints must be notified to us in writing within 14 days of receipt of the goods. You may notify any such queries or complaints by replying to your order confirmation email, by sending an email to [email protected] or by completing the “contact me” facility on the webpage for Lauren’s Boutique.
13. WARRANTIES We warrant that 13.1 At the time of sale, we will have title to sell the goods to you. 13.2 The goods sold to you will conform with the specifications published by us or their manufacturer.
14. REMEDY Subject to clause 17 (non excludable liability) if we are in breach of the warranties given by us under clause 13, our liability shall be limited to 14.1 Replacement of the goods concerned or 14.2 At our option reimbursement of the price
15. NO OTHER LIABILITY Subject to clause 17 (non excludable liability) we will have no further liability to you other than as described in clause 14 whether under these terms of sale or on any other basis including liability in tort as a result of the sale of the goods.
16. CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS Subject to clause 17 (non excludable liability) we will not under any circumstances be liable to the customer by reason of any representation or warranty, condition or other term or any duties common law, or under the express terms of these terms, for any consequential, special, incidental or punitive loss or damage (whether for loss of current or future profits, loss of enterprise, value or otherwise) and whether occasioned by our negligence, or that of our employees, agents or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
17. NON EXCLUDABLE LIABILITY Nothing in these conditions of sale shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of any of our employees or agents nor shall they operate to exclude or limit any statutory rights which cannot legally be excluded or limited including the statutory rights of a consumer.
18. FORCE MAJEURE We are not liable for delays in performance (including delivery or service) caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control and will be entitled to a time extension for performance. Examples includes strikes, problems with suppliers or transport, industrial relations problems, exchange fluctuations, governmental or regulatory reaction and natural disasters. If the conditions last for more than two months, the agreement may terminated by either party without compensation.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms expressly incorporate our privacy statement. Together they contain the entire understanding and agreement between the supplier and the customer relating to the sale of products to the customer through this website.
20. GOVERNING LAW These conditions of sale shall be governed by Irish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.